Take a fine cultural tour of Lucca in a rental car
If you’re looking forward to comfortable and hassle-free excursions in the city of Lucca, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. Your search for the best car rental deal ends right here. We are an established car hire broker, powered by some of the most reputed and experienced suppliers like Sixt, Alamo, and Goldcar. With us, you get to avail special offers and discounts on deals, besides the supplementary add-ons like unlimited kilometers, collision damage waiver, and vehicle theft protection. Simplified online bookings has always been one of our key features.
Introducing the City of Lucca
Situated on the river Serchio, the lively city of Lucca endears itself to anyone who visits it. Hidden behind the imposing Renaissance walls, its handsome piazzas, shady promenades, and cobbled streets make it an ideal destination for a grand hiking tour. Its historic restaurants and cafes tempt visitors for a glass of Lucchesi wine. The hills to the city’s east demand exploration that can be catered to quite easily, with a rental car of your own.
Notable Attractions in Lucca
- Lucca Cathedral: Displaying a remarkable Romanesque facade, the cathedral’s interior features great works of art.
- Palazzo Bernardini: This three-storyed long facade of Palazzo Bernardini has an elegant courtyard.
- Museo Nazionale: The museum houses a rich collection of artwork, of which the interesting ones are the Roman sculpture and panel-paintings.
- National Picture Gallery: The notable gallery comprises of pictures by the finest artists like Veronese, and Tintoretto.
- Town Walls: The 4 km long circuit of wall, enclosing the old town of Lucca, offers delightful views of the palazzi.
A great solution to get around these attractions with ease would be to hire a car. Book yours now to have trouble-free journeys in Lucca.
Our Top Deals in Italy
Discover the beautiful cities of Italy in a cheap car rental
Our Car Rental Suppliers in Lucca
We work only with reputed companies, both local and international, providing highest levels of service
Popular Car Rental Locations in Italy
Following are the top booked car rental pickup locations in Italy. For complete list of locations, click here.
Italy Travel Guide
Don't know where to go in Italy? Browse our travel guide for top attractions, things to do and major events.
Christmas Traditions and Festivities in Italy23 Dec 2017
Nativity crib scenes, illuminated Christmas trees and decorated houses and streets are the highlight of Christmas festivities and celebrations in Italy...Read More
Italy is already known as one of the best tourist destinations in the world...
If there’s one thing that Italy is at the top of its game when it comes to the food and...
Rome, the capital city of Italy encapsulates numerous ancient monuments, Archaeological sites...
The most crowded sailing regatta of Mediterranean has arrived. Scheduled for 11th October 2015, the 47th...